I took a vacation to California?? What? I was born at the top of the stairs to this beach, and raised 15 mins from it. Anyways, Here are some pics- sorry there are none of family.

This pic would be perfect if it was not for my hair. Thats what happens when you get in the water, you should try it Brooke.

Stopping in vegas before the auto adventure. That's a blog of it's own.

Watch where you put your digits, just bc your love is free does not mean mine is.

"Matt you are breathtaking just like this view." Peter Pan's shadow followed me.

I know Shauna, the first thing you want to say is "Why are you wearing something underneath your boardshorts?" "And you're from California?" I would rather hear that then the comments if I did not. HH
L8
6 comments:
The sketchy thing is white board shorts in general...no man, I can't post photos of the little jids-I go to my own beach because I'm hard. Was Randy there?
I like the "Free Love" photo, it's different :)
YOU SOOOOOO CALLED ME OUT ON THAT!!! I so wanted to say something to you about your choice of black skibbies under your board shorts- seriously, you might as well wear elastic waste Kirkland brand shorts to the beach. I refrained from saying anything to you, due to your little Miss being there. I didn't want to embarrass you. Helmet head is better than undies. We had such a great time with you and your crew. Hope the lunch meat was tasty.
P.S. Digging the plaid shorts in the Vegas pic- Brooke can't resist plaid and thongs- for your feet!
That was a fun trip!!! I want to go back!
Shauna is so inapropriate!
Post a Comment