Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cutting Costs

WARNING: Some material may be offensive to....Shauna Bizzatchel




DYNAmite! Looks like a suicide bomber got a hold of dyna.


Another blow out game. But CJ's put out for me and Doogle...


Doogle and I got just under 60. It was so dirty and we had competition from lil kids trying to collect them for souvenirs. We should of punked them like stealing trick-or-treating pillow cases.


The welding on the coolant system.



About a month ago for homecoming, a field was covered in blue foam and we ran down a giant slip n slide and also frolicked. We were 10x more blue but it came off on the way home. The blue is just now coming out of my toe nails... I think I remember Brooke looking at them one day and becoming grossed out. She didnt know what it was from and I never told her haha





.

3 comments:

Heather H. said...

You are so Provo!

Shauna Brown said...

The tears are flowing!! Who would do such a thing to the DY NASTY?? What did she ever do, but provide some loving with the bench seat and a very spacious trunk to hide a little Sayo in as we escaped Capo to hit up A's and In-N-Out. I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight with that horrific image in my head!! Shame on the Dyna destroyer! As Roger would say, "He should be shot!"

Lisa said...

I love the ticket collection! There is dinner for a month. Too bad it's not In N Out