????????? See ya Wednesday!! Dkysktsktxkydkxykxgkmhvcgnztmgmxyfymz
you are going to have to explain this one. The apple turn overs did remind me of my Jr. High days at Niguel Hills when I would save to eat one of those delicious snacks....with lots of frosting of course!
???????????? Boom, outta here!
oo oo i know i know! Max Hall had six turnovers = why we lost. one of my least favorite games to watch, but hey next season will be even better!
I am always hungry.
Oh, now I get it- very clever BIRD!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
????????? See ya Wednesday!! Dkysktsktxkydkxykxgkmhvcgnztmgmxyfymz
you are going to have to explain this one. The apple turn overs did remind me of my Jr. High days at Niguel Hills when I would save to eat one of those delicious snacks....with lots of frosting of course!
???????????? Boom, outta here!
oo oo i know i know! Max Hall had six turnovers = why we lost. one of my least favorite games to watch, but hey next season will be even better!
I am always hungry.
Oh, now I get it- very clever BIRD!!
Post a Comment