Has any one seen a pumpkin as flawless as this? noPe. It's perfect and even has a sweet stem. I can't believe I found it..... ok I did not find it Brooke did. I was looking for 10 minutes for a dank pumpkin and she just stands there picking her nose and comes up with this gift from God. Kinda like the time she nutmegged me in soccer, or knocked over all the pins at Lagoon while I struck out. Brooke stop showing me up. You do know that's my job right?
This pumkin appears like those small ones that Squirrel puts in the front yard or on the dinner table. But no its heavy and costs over $5. Maybe it will be a real "jack-o-lantern" and show a dude holding a kid over the balcony or a dude laying in a tub of bleach.
4 comments:
I thought this post was really cute... until I read the last sentence. Bahgock!
What is with the CTR sketch?? Are you going to carve it on the pumpkin? Squirrel would!!
You SUCK cause you're not going thie weekend!! :(
asdfkafjaskljfalksjgklakgljakjgkjdgkajsgjaslkjgkladjglkasdjgkjakjgklasjdgklasjdgklasjdkgljasklgj====>
What the post?? Have you become a sissy? Getting schooled by a girl? Question, are you playing on the girls football team now??
Post a Comment