Since our church starts at 9, 9 AM, we have all day to do nothing but watch NFL and the Rays beat the chauds in the ALCS. So we became way Provo and went to the canyon to do nothing there either.

Doogle

Bryson, and some girls from the ward

There is a waterfall above that.

Doogle's darrier and Bryson looking like hes about to cry

Duff


This white trash lady is not sitting on pumpkins. I had to take a pic in stealth mode while we walked by.


Doogle and I were down by the brook and I chucked a rock and splashed him. So he came after me with this stick.

Faking it. Mom, did you see I cut my hair? Does that warrant a meal or two?

The perfect pumpkin. I think I'll name it Chad.
2 comments:
I can't believe you called me duff!
Did you drink a smoothie with a straw before you took your snooze? We miss you, but glad to see you're having so much fun! "Do you want to play froquet??"
Post a Comment