Monday, October 6, 2008
Miller Time
Mike, Shauna, and the Emster were here this weekend. Dot came to my Environmental Policy class Friday, the day we debated Global Warming. At one point during class she asked if she could participate and I said "no." Ha ha, there were too many contentious classmates. We all attended the last session of conference. I focused on President Monson as he left the center and saw him gently slug Elder Wirthlin in the chin. The prophet also looked at the choir, pounded his heart, and threw out what looked like a peace sign. Must of stole that from Deron Williams.
This is Chad, Doogle's friend. Between sessions on Saturday, we played football in the rain. He blames this on me because I juked him. Sorry Chad. Sorry I went Reggie Bush and ran you off the feild. He and some other guy went after me coming from different directions. I split them and his china knocked right into the other kid's forehead. He put his tooth into a cup on the sideline, retrieved it at the end of the game and fixed it using----- superglue. We should of laid him down and kicked PAT's over his mouth.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are you wearing a vest?
I'm not a juker.
I've never seen a picture with you and the temple behind it!!! Cute vest bird :)
Haggle....see you this weekend!!!! Let's play some football...oh wait..it's going to be a MILLION degrees out!! SUCKY
gdfkjaksdjfklasjdkfjaskdjfkalsjgkaskgaskdjgklasjdglkj
Great play by play on Pres. Monson. Where was the H-Train? COntinuing her very secret life- typical. I love that Emily went to class with you. You probably made her take your notes.
"Give me back my son." Do you have Weather Beader wiper blades on your car? Boom- outta here!
Post a Comment