Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Are you sure you want to delete this file?" noPe

I should be writting a paper on Global Warming but instead I went exploring in my email. I have over 5,000 emails saved. Here are some pictures I found worthy of posting.

This is when I was shady and would sneak into movie premiere parties. This is at the red carpet for Ocean's 12. He has the coolest hair.


Yes we will


Ohhhh Auder! Look how cute you are.


Before Brad went on the carpet, he got out of his limo and ran down the streets back and forth and everyone would scream to the top of their lungs


Javier's at Spectrum. Family-minus Rogger, Squirrell, and the haggles except Jaden.


And last but surely not least, me thinking im cool at an eighties party at the beginning of this year or end of last year. That is Master T and some girl we met. Just the kind you bring home to mom.
L8














5 comments:

Heather H. said...

When you WERE shady?

Cara said...

Remember when I took you to the Jackass movie when you were a "kid"......SHADDY!!!

BIRDS UNITE!!!!!!!!

PS I'm going to the USC game on Sat!1 HAHA

Cara said...

p.s. Gimmie a.......

Cara said...

I don't remember eye for an eye?? I thought it was The Hand That Rocks the Craddle?

Baaaaaagggoooooocckkkkk!!! ($)($)

Shauna Brown said...

I still remember taking you to see Twister after you got back from Scout Camp. To this day, Jeremy and Steve believe you were on something, since you slept through the entire movie! Where are your pics of Miss Hillary Duff?