Sunday, January 18, 2009

Jolly Joel

In junior high, Joel and I were in a drama class and the first day the teacher made us name ourselves with an adjetive using alliteration. I think I said Magnificent Matt. Here are some pics of him, his _______ ( I'm not sure what she is Joel, so you fill in the blank. You can use girlfriend, catch, fling, booty call, ONS, date, fiance, friend, partner, soul mate, roomate, sweetheart, or companion) and Doogle and Cupcake.



Brooke we are wearing blue and pink just like ELR
















6 comments:

Heather H. said...

Remember that time, when you guys hid my shoes, and you laughed under the pillows and blankets, and Jay was honking his horn...
Ha Ha!
I still owe Joel $5, what do you think he wants from McDonald's?!

Lisa said...

Cute pictures!!! That pink jacket Brooke is wearing makes winter look fun! So happy that you were able to see Joel again!!

Lisa said...

YOU GOT A HAIRCUT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Joel Monson said...

Good times. Great food. Good company. Heather, you always ask that. Of course we remember. We also remember how crazy you went. I want a cheeseburger with no burger. Just cheese and patties.

Cara said...

kdsjkjdsagjagioarigoajkgkajgkjakdgjkadjkasjfdklsjfklasjkfjsakghjkdfhgjkfdhgjkdsfhgjadhjghakjdhfgkjadhgfkjahdfkgjadkjgkdaljgkldjfklgjasklfjpoaeiopwiotieortioeutiouwiorewutiajgkjdakgfdvnzx,mnvmz,xcnvkdfjgjkhdfjkghradgjireogioaergiarjfgkladjgkldajfgkhadkgalkjgakldjglkejriogaeriogeariogjioergjioeargjijaklrdgjlarjlkajalkgjalkjgkagkl and Joe says asjdfklsalkfaklsfjklasfjlkasfklasjflkajsklfjaslkfjasklfjklasdjfklsajflksajdfklsadjfklsdfkljsaklfjskldfjksaldfjlkasfjklsafjsalkf. L8

Heather H. said...

Really Joel? I don't remember talking about that with you or Matt every time I see you. Maybe we can talk about it again when I see you next, like at Jesse's father's wedding or something.

yep, such a cute pink coat!