2008 was interesting. From Ladera to Aliso to MV then to Provo. From blue skies and tide pools to white-outs and snowballs. Even the smallest thing as walking is different. The raintree parking lot is a chopped up ice rink and last night I appreciated it. I was in my car waiting for Brooke and she walked up, around the car, started slipping in her heels, grabbed the car and was regaining balance... I glanced down at my stereo, looked back up, and she was gone. I get out and she is laying on her back ha ha ha!
"Babysitting" Carter showing his cards again. Still beat me
5 comments:
Not the most flattering photos of myself but what can you do?! Even though New Year's was 2009, we'll leave them in 2008. Nice job on posting-you are kicking Shauna's bizzachel.
I'm so jealous that it's sunny and everyone is in t-shirts!
FYI..you pushed me down on the ice..i didn't slip.
Nice post haggle. Why did you have to put the pic of Carter and the prop 8 sweater?? Poor guy!!
Those pictures are really nice. You must have a pretty nice and EXPENSIVE camera to capture snatches like that!!!
akjsdhfkasjfk;asjfl;jasdlkfjadlskj
PS Shauna wants to know why H train thinks she can call her a BIZZACHEL!!????? What the....?
we miss you!
mom said maybe you should walk brooke to the car and open the door next time.
carter is challenging you to another game of Uno.
come back soon!
love - lisa
Post a Comment