Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pace Yourself

I wish I had a camera, because as much as you dont want to read, neither do I want to write. But dudes walking around taking "memories" of their life is pretty wierd anyways. Lets leave that to the ladies.

Let me start off by saying that the only down time I've had, the only time that I did not have something to do, was two days ago-sunday, after church. This place is wild. I can't keep up. First here is a list of things I've accomplished that have never been done before.

*Hiked to a natural rockslide in Alpine- the water was in the high thirties and the Jones' family was there (the blonde haired ones)

*Scalped a Cougar ticket. As I was giving up walking back to my apartment some dude was holding one up, I emptied my wallet, gave him $20, we walked back to the gates and when I entered he had given me back $5, in two payments.

*Ate a gas station hot dog- something I swore I would never do. Nothing is open late here. The funny thing is that it was good! Rogger and Tiki would be proud. (I've had 2 now)

*Went through a self carwash. Those are so awesome and cheap. I danced in it like Rob & Big

*Played volleyball at midnight on monday in the rain. I went to get something out of my rig and saw some wierdos that waited until the sabbath was technically over. Before I could even recognize if the girls were divas, I hear "Do you want to play?" I couldn't say no, I mean it was monday...

All 5 roomates have moved in. 1 from oregon, 2 from mesa, 1 from merced, 1 from utah. I really like them all, something that did not look probable. Maybe its too early to tell.

Why do people think its ok to walk around, outside of the bathroom brushing their teeth. I mean are you kidding me? Disgusting. Every one of them does it! And they want to talk to us at the same time? Keep your dirty, foamy, plaquey faces out of public. One dude showed up at a girls apartment doing it! And left his toothbrush in their kitchen! What a loser, I cant beleive he's still welcome over there. I can't beleive people are his friend.

L8

2 comments:

Shauna Brown said...

HAHAHAH!!! Great post! Once again, Jaden blessed you at his nap, dinner, and bed time, so I think that's why you're having so much fun! Doug said "YEP!" on the computer so email me your address so I can send it your way! Your next get- a camera!!!!

Cara said...

BIRD..Sounds like you are having fun...You didn't mention anything about going to school!!!!! When are you going to hike to the "Y" and make-out with some hot chick!! HAHAHA

BBAAAAAGGGGGGOOOOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!

Miss you bird....no more hot dogs at the gas station!