you proposed?!!!! congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brooke we are so excited!!
I KNEW IT!!!! I thought it was gonna happen on Easter - wahoo! You picked a good one - the girl I mean :)
Congrats Matt. That is awesome. When is the date?
WHOAH@@@@!!!!!DUDE CALL ME@!
ya dude, call me...ha ha!CONGRATS!!
Brooke is one lucky girl!!... to get 4 more sisters :) We are so excited and happy for you two! The ring is beautiful. Can't wait for the big day!
Congrats buddy. By the way, this is Johnny B ya oorar duck.
Bird...NEVER thought we would get married during the same year!!!!! Us birds have to stick together. Guess that means Brooke needs to become a bird too!! SOOO happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for the big day!
I'm so excited for you guys! Let's hang out soon.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
you proposed?!!!!
congratulations!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Brooke we are so excited!!
I KNEW IT!!!! I thought it was gonna happen on Easter - wahoo! You picked a good one - the girl I mean :)
Congrats Matt. That is awesome. When is the date?
WHOAH@@@@!!!!!
DUDE CALL ME@!
ya dude, call me...ha ha!
CONGRATS!!
Brooke is one lucky girl!!... to get 4 more sisters :) We are so excited and happy for you two! The ring is beautiful. Can't wait for the big day!
Congrats buddy. By the way, this is Johnny B ya oorar duck.
Bird...NEVER thought we would get married during the same year!!!!! Us birds have to stick together. Guess that means Brooke needs to become a bird too!! SOOO happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for the big day!
I'm so excited for you guys! Let's hang out soon.
Post a Comment